Proudly presents the
Underwater Photography Global Championship 2017
January 1st – November 1st, 2016
Shootout around the Globe
January , 2017
BOOT Dusseldorf Dive Show, Germany
Join Forces, Dive, Gain National Pride
and Win a $16,000 Prize!
$ 6,000 worth of SEACAM products
+ $ 10,000 dive trip to Papua New Guinea for the winning team
at Walindi Plantation Resort and lissenung Island.
In the world of art, media and creativity, some of the most impressive works introduced are those produced by a successful teamwork.
And so, World ShootOut proudly introduces the Underwater Photography Global Championship 2016 competition, inviting photographers from the same country to team-up during January-November, 2016, and to put together a stunning, award-winning portfolio of 6 images.
The set of 6 images submitted to this category can be captured anywhere in the world and anytime between January 1st and November 1st, 2016. Each team should consist of 3 photographers originating from the same country.
The judging phase and winning ceremony will take place on Saturday, January 28, 2017, during the Boot Düsseldorf dive show in Germany. The event will be held on stage and will be live broadcasted on YouTube, on the official competition website and others sites.
$ 6,000 worth SEACAM high-end underwater photo products
$ 10,000 worth dive trip to Papua New Guinea at Walindi Plantation Resort and lissenung Island.
• Each team should consist of 3 photographers from the same country. Photographers can team up independently.
• Several teams originating from the same country can participate in the competition.
• Teams can also be sponsored by a brand and titled accordingly.
• Only one photographer in each team should register the team through the registration form
• Registration - One of the photographers should register the whole team through the category's registration form. Payment is carried out upon registration. In the registration form, please provide the names of all other photographers in the team.
• Each team participating in this category should submit a portfolio of 6 best images (2 images per photographer).
• The portfolio submitted should introduce a link, story, series or a visual composition.
• Images submitted to this category cannot be submitted to other World ShootOut categories.
• Minor image enhancements, such as color and contrast, are permitted. Image editing that alters the main content of the photo, such as moving, removing or implanting elements, is not permitted.
• Deadline for competition images submission is November 1st, 2016.
• During November, the first judgment phase will take place, resulting with 5 finalist teams. The 5 teams reaching semi-final stages during the judging process will be asked to send their 6 selected images in both RAW and JPEG using any of the online download services: DropBox , Jambo Mail, Hightail, Wetransfer or others. Each image out of the portfolio should be titled with the photographer's name.
Judging & Score
• 5 best teams, selected by the jury panel, will be presented at the award ceremoney.
•Judges votes, presented in live on January 2017 at 14-15 pm at the Boot Düsseldorf dive show.
The team that receives the highest integrated score will be announced as the winner.
The judging phase, followed by a festive winning ceremony, will be presented in live on January 2017,
at the Boot Düsseldorf dive show. The event will also be live broadcasted on YouTube and on the competition website.