proudly presents the
Underwater Photography Global Championship 2019
Announcing the winners January 25, 2020
boot Dusseldorf Dive Show, Germany
Join Forces, Dive, Gain National Pride
and Win a $10,000 Prize!
dive trip to Papua New Guinea for the winning team
at TUFI resort and Tawali resort Walindi Plantation resort
In the world of art, media and creativity, some of the most impressive works introduced are those produced by a successful teamwork.
World ShootOut proudly introduces the Underwater Photography Global Championship 2019 and inviting photographers from the
same country to team-up and submit together stunning, award-winning of 6 images.
The 6 images submitted to this category can be captured anywhere in the world and anytime during November 2nd, 2018 – November 1st, 2019.
• Each team should consist of 3 photographers from the same country. Photographers can team up independently.
• Several teams originating from the same country can participate in the competition.
• Teams can also be sponsored by a brand and titled accordingly.
• Only one photographer in each team should register the team through the registration form
• Registration - One of the photographers should register the whole team through the category's registration form. Payment is carried out upon registration.
In the registration form, please provide the names of all other photographers in the team.
• Each team participating in this category should submit 6 best images (2 images per photographer).
• Minor image enhancements, such as color and contrast, are permitted. Image editing that alters the main content of the photo, such as moving,
removing or implanting elements, is not permitted.
• Deadline for competition images submission is November 1st, 2019.
• During November, the first judgment phase will take place, resulting with 5 finalist teams. The 5 teams reaching semi-final stages
during the judging process will be asked to send their 6 selected images in both RAW and JPEG using any of the online download services:
DropBox, Jambo Mail, Hightail, Wetransfer or others. Each image out of the portfolio should be titled with the photographer's name.
Announcing and awarding the winning team will take place at the Boot Düsseldorf dive show
on Saturday, January 25 2020