Are you this year the winner?
Submit your best and most impressive underwater images, taken anytime anywhere.
Deadline for registration and submitting images June 1st, 2020
At the end of the competition, a digital album will be produced to be sent to all participants
Please review all categories rules and guidelines prior submitting images or videos to the World ShootOut competition
ENTER TODAY – IT'S FREE! >>>>>
2. Wide Angle
3. Macro & Super Macro
5. UW Fashion
6. Black Water
7. Underwater Photography Global Championship
8. Video Clips of the World
9. Humoristic Image
10. Sharks of the world
11. Wrecks of the World
12. Enviromental & consevation
2. Final images can be submitted until June 1st, 2020.
3. Images must be saved in jpeg format and should be up to 1,500 pixels in the longest dimension.
4. Participants reaching semi-final stages during the judging process will be asked to provide original image files in RAW and JPEG using any of the online transfer services.
Note that these files are requested for validation purposes and participants who fail to provide these original files as requested will be disqualified.
1. You can Submit your best and most impressive underwater images, taken anytime anywhere.
2. Competition registration and images submission must be completed through the competition website no later than Monday, June 1st, 2020.
3. Upon registering to the competition, each participant will receive a participation number, which later on should be used in order
to login and upload the images submitted to the competition.
5. All competition categories are open to all participants, aside from one exception, according to which images taken with DSLR
or Mirrorless camera systems cannot be submitted to the Amateurs category.
6. Images submitted to any of the categories should comply with all category requirements, as described in details on the specific category’s page.
7. Images submitted to the competition must be taken either underwater or half-half.
8. Minor editing of images using any imaging software is allowed: This includes color and contrast enhancements, backscatter removal, up to 15 % cropping allowed, minor flaws fixes and background consolidation. Image editing that alters the main content of the image, such as moving, removing models and/or implanting foreign elements, is not permitted.
9. Images – overlay are accepted as long as done on the camera underwater and photographer can provide raw file.
10. The organizers and the judges have the authority to determine whether a photo has been manipulated according to their judgment. The decision of the Jury to disqualify a photo or a photographer is final and indisputable.
11. Upon registering to the competition, each participant signs an environmental conservation commitment, according to which he/she are obligated to follow environmental conservation regulations and to share respect to the underwater world while shooting images or videos underwater. This applies to any participant, wherever they might be scuba diving, free diving or snorkeling. As per this commitment, the photographer understands that he/she are the only one responsible for their behavior underwater while capturing images. Any damage to the protected underwater world, including the disruption of the natural habitat of creatures, provocation through touching, feeding or annoying, is prohibited and might disqualify the images or the photographer.
12. The production is entitled to disqualify a participant who acts against the rules, acted in any way that is contradictory to the spirit of the competition, or for any other reason that the production team seems fit
13. It is absolutely forbidden to submit images in the name of a photographer that hasn’t captured them. The competition is conducted individually and rules of ethics must be adhered to.
14. The decisions made by the jury panel are final in all aspects of the competition and may not be challenged.
• Participation certificates will be sent to all participants upon closing of the competition
• Nominees and winners will receive special certificates
• At the end of the competition, a digital album will be produced and will be sent to all participants and will be free to download
Use of Photographs
By enrolling the competition, participants agree that the submitted photos and videos in all categories may be used or reproduced for the media coverage of this event and for the promotion of future competitions in all media channels, including TV, Internet, written publications and more.
Competition organizers reserve the right to make use of images and videos submitted to the competition for the purpose of publishing a competition album, calendars, and any other use that promotes future competitions or found useful by the production.
Submitted materials shall indefinitely remain in the producers' archives without the requirement of further permission for usage.
Photo and video credits will be given to the photographer when applicable.
Submission of materials and participation in the competition entails an automatic acceptance of all the above.
Use of images as described above will require no additional written or verbal permissions from the photographer.
Rights of Materials
I hereby declare that I'm the rightful owner of all the copyrights to the aforementioned images submitted to World Shootout competition. This image was produced by me, and I own the rights to sell, distribute, rent or broadcast it in any way or form, including private and commercial use, anywhere in the world.
In case of images featuring models, the photographer must have a signed model release, which permits World ShootOut to make use of these materials for promotion purposes in all media channels.