VIDEO CLIPS OF THE WORLD 2022
- A video clip up to 150 seconds taken anytime and anywhere in the world should be submitted to this category.
- The theme of the video clip is open and can be set according to the videographer’s choice.
- 60% of the video clip must be shot underwater.
- Photographers may be assisted by a film crew that takes part in editing, filming and directing the video.
- Video clips submitted may include a soundtrack, headings, credits, textual elements and other features.
All elements will be accounted as part of the maximum video duration.
- Once the video has been uploaded to YouTube channel, the participant should submit the video to the competition by filling in this form
For Rules & Regulations LEARN MORE
ENTER TODAY – IT'S FREE! >>>>>