Environmental & conservation 2021
- Set of 3 images should be submitted to this category.
- Images should introduce an environmental conservation campaign featuring a protest,
criticism or demonstration of the damage caused to marine life and underwater environment.
Alternatively, the campaign can introduce the opposite approach and feature a mutual and
supportive relationship between the humankind and the underwater world.
- Either way, the set of images submitted to this category should emphasize the
delicate and somewhat fragile reality produced by the presence of human beings at
the underwater environment.
- Images must be saved in jpeg format and should be up to 1,500 pixels in the longest dimension.
- Minor editing of images using any imaging software is allowed: This includes color and contrast enhancements,
backscatter removal, up to 15 % cropping allowed, minor flaws fixes and background consolidation.
Image editing that alters the main content of the image, such as moving, removing models and/or
implanting foreign elements, is not permitted.
ENTER TODAY – IT'S FREE! >>>>>